Saturday, October 20, 2007

CONSOLATION

Just came back from my afternoon lunchbreak...still worried and sad...suddenly, crossed way with an unknown client...

CONVERSATION:
Client: Hi! I'm giving you this!
I: Huh? (puzzled/confused) What is this? (thought he was just making fun of me).
Client: For you
I: Really? No, Sir. Thanks!
Client: Nope that's for you.
I: Hmmm...Okay. Why are you givin' me this Sir? (still puzzled...)
Client: Coz have lots of that already...
I: Ah..okay. Thank you Sir! This would be my late Eid Gift! Have a nice day!
....end of the conversation...

still puzzled...hmmm...maybe he find me nice. or what..mmmm...still thinkin...hmmmm...

It was just a small thing but it made me feel light. It may not be a good brand or it maybe a cheaper one perhaps but then it's the thought that made me smile. Never know that somehow my extremely bad day (coz of losing something) would have a little twist and made me concentrate back to my work again. Anyways, whoever you are, Thanks there Sir! :)
----- just me being appreciative! :)

ARIANE'S in-sights...

No comments: