Friday, October 12, 2007

AFTER ALL...

"I never knew that growing old would be as good as this. Our relationship isn't the ideal just like the others but we surpassed the storm. I left you and the kids for so many years and worked here abroad. I for sometime went on a stray and lived in sin. I have loved somebody else. I have given you so much pain. But then i never knew that in the end i would still come back to you. What surprised me more is that in spite of what i have done i would still found you in the end. Thank you for taking care of the children even in my absence you have raised them properly. Thank you for loving me... Now, i have changed and i'm offering everything to HIM. I thank HIM for giving us the chance to be together again and make up for the lost time. I'm so blessed and filled with awe. After all the struggles that we went through i'm happy coz we made it and still have each other...".

-------------Rolly on his 25th wedding anniversary...

Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE

No comments: