Saturday, September 29, 2007

MY CONTEST ENTRIES

My entries for the previous contests that we had at DPP. Notice??? Bad shots isn't? Ohhh..bear with me still a newbie that time and so lazy to read the manuals. My executions were poor. tsk tsk tsk...anyway, i really learned a lot on that fun experiences.

i was able to join them on the start of the third contest already. The theme was LEAF. It should be one leaf only and so i came up with this...


For this one, the theme was BODY PART and then i came up with this concept...

Fourth contest was about EGG/s. These were my previous shots but then according to the rules (which i forgot already) hmmm... (really couldn't remember the exact term) but then ohhh...to summarize, these two were landed as my disqualified entries...hehehe...


and so there! my impromptu entry which i did inside the showroom with just my point and shoot cam coz i forgot the SD card. one thing more, it was very timely that we don't have any customers yet those moments when i was executing my concept.

No comments: